Uninsured Motorist Lawyers in Temple Terrace
We encourage every driver in Florida to buy uninsured motorist coverage in their policy. Unfortunately many individuals cannot afford it or are not diligently planning for situations that may arise. If you're injured in a car accident, and have uninsured motorist coverage we can help. And if you did not specifically reject uninsured motorist coverage when you bought your policy, than we may still be able to help.
It can be very overwhelming what to do first. However, your first steps right after the accident are important for obtaining the money for your recovery and the settlement that you deserve. We recommend:
(1) taking lots of pictures of the accident scene and of both cars or trucks;
(2) call law enforcement, and ask them to conduct a full accident report;
(3) locate any witnesses, obtain their names and contact information, and find out if anyone recorded the accident or took additional photographs;
(4) call the Temple Terrace Law Group, your local accident attorneys, so we can start handling matters for you; and
(5) see a doctor for an initial evaluation as soon as possible, but no more than two weeks after the accident.
Why choose us over a large firm? To maximize your recovery, at the Temple Terrace Law Group we are very thorough in our investigations, we stay up to date with the newest changes in the legal field and industry, and regularly take courses taught by the Florida Justice Association and other credible sources for medical and legal insight. You will be regularly updated on all aspects of your case. If you need an aggressive personal injury lawyer look no further.